Terms & Conditions
This document sets forth the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions")
governing your use of the A1WebStores Pvt. Ltd.
("A1WebStores") web site located at
[http://www.a1webstores.com] ("Web Site") and the information
and services made available on and through the Web Site. Please read this page
carefully. The Terms and Conditions, when agreed to by you, will form a
binding Agreement between you and A1WebStores.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use.
Your use of the Web Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and
Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use
the Web Site. From time to time these Terms and Conditions may be revised by
updating this document and posting it on the Web Site. It is your obligation
to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of
the Web Site will constitute your agreement to the most current version of
these Terms and Conditions. If at any time you do not agree to these Terms and
Conditions, you must cease your use of this Web Site.
- Termination of Access.
The use of this Web Site and its services is a privilege.
A1WebStores reserves the right to suspend your use of this Web
Site for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion. Questions concerning
the use of the Web Site and its services should be directed to
- Definitions. For the purposes of this Agreement, the following
- "Content" includes all Text, Graphics, Design and Programming used on the
- "Text" includes all text on every page of the Web Site, whether editorial,
navigational, or instructional.
- ."Graphics" includes all logos, buttons, and other graphical elements on
the Web Site, with the exception of paid or specially sponsored advertising /
- "Design" includes the color combinations and the page layout of the Web
- "Programming" includes both client-side code (including but not limited to
Active Server Pages, VBScript, databases, etc.) used on the Web Site.
- "User" refers to any individual who uses any aspect of the Web Site or its
- "You" refers to the person accessing the Web Site and agreeing to these
Terms and Conditions.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
All Content on the Web Site is the sole property of A1WebStores
or their respective owners, as indicated, and is protected by Indian Copyright
Law and Indian Trademarks / Patent other such Laws. A1WebStores
authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Content on the Web
Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. You may not reproduce,
modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content in any form, or use it in any
other way for public or commercial purpose. The foregoing limitations include,
but are not limited to, copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate Web
pages on the Web Site, as well as any Graphics.
The "look" and "feel" of the Web Site (including colour combinations, button
shapes, logos, slogans, text matters, layout, design and all other graphical
and non-graphical elements) are also protected by Indian Copyright Law and
Indian Trademarks Law. All product names, names of services and solutions,
trademarks and service marks ("Marks") are the property of
A1WebStores or the property of their respective owners, as
indicated. You may not use the Marks for any purpose whatsoever other than as
permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
- Acceptable Use of the Web Site.
The Web Site and its services are intended to facilitate the offering for sale
of books and products of third parties. The Web Site may be used in a manner
consistent with this purpose, and only within the context of the products,
services and information set forth on the Web Site. The information displayed
on the Web Site may not be used for any purpose except in connection with your
direct use of the Web Site as permitted by these Terms and Conditions, and may
not be excerpted, summarized, duplicated or otherwise removed from the Web
Site. In addition, you represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or
plan, encourage or help others to use) the Web Site for any purpose or in any
manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law.
Your use of the Web Site is also subject to the following restrictions:
- You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users. In addition, spam,
chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are
- You may not delete, edit or revise any material posted by any other person
or entity. You may not copy, duplicate, download or otherwise use any material
posted by any other person or entity except for the purposes permitted by
these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not interfere with the proper operation of the Web Site including,
but not limited to, by attacking, hacking into, or otherwise attempting to
penetrate any non-publicly accessible elements of the Web Site, through the
use of bots, Trojan Horses, viruses, DNS attacks, or other technology which is
designed or intended to interfere with the proper operation of the Web Site or
the use of the website by any Users.
- Limitations on Information Submitted. Any submission of information
to A1WebStores through the Web Site is subject to the following
guidelines and restrictions:
- It may not contain URLs or links to any Internet Web sites (To advertise
your company or Web site, contact our Sales department).
- It may not contain copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or
have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material).
- It may not contain trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's
permission to post them).
- It may not contain material that infringes on the intellectual property
rights of others, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, patent,
or trade secret rights.
- It may not contain material that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous,
defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful.
- It may not contain information that is known by you to be untrue, false or
misleading or which does not fairly or accurately depict or describe the
subject matter, which is the subject of the information posted by you.
- It may not present information which impersonates another person, whether
living or dead, misstate the identity of any person, or misstate or mislead as
to gender or age.
- You may not solicit money, investments or make any offering of securities
- You may not submit chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- You may not submit opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- Monitoring of Information. A1WebStores does not assume
any obligation to review the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness or content
of any information submitted to the Web Site. User assumes the risk of
verifying the accuracy of information posted through independent investigation.
Notwithstanding, A1WebStores may in its discretion review
information submitted to the Web Site for any purpose whatsoever and it
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject any information
submitted to the Web Site for any reason whatsoever.
- Rights to Information. User hereby grants to A1WebStores
an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right and license to use and display all
information submitted by you, subject to the Privacy Guidelines set forth
- Security Rules. To ensure the security of the Web Site and of Users,
the following security rules govern your use:
- Protect your password. You are responsible for maintaining the
confidentiality of your information and password, and you are responsible for
all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. In the event
you lose your password or become aware of misuse or unauthorized use of your
password, it is your obligation to notify A1WebStores.
A1WebStores shall have no responsibility for loss or misused
passwords or for unauthorized access occasioned by the foregoing.
- Prohibited Uses:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account
which, you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network
or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network,
including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web
Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing".
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of
products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in
any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability in
addition to the termination of your access rights. A1WebStores
will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may
involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users
who are involved in such violations.
- Termination of Access to Web Site. Users who violate these Terms
and Conditions may be denied access to the Web Site at the sole discretion of
A1WebStores. A1WebStores also reserves the right to
take any such appropriate action guided by the laws of the land and those
related to cyber laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability. Your
agreement to the following disclaimers and limitations are a material
inducement to A1WebStores to permit you to access the Web Site.
Your use of the Web Site, and the obligations and liabilities of
A1WebStores in respect of your use of the Web Site, is expressly
limited as follows:
- Conduct of Users. A1WebStores assumes no responsibility for
the activities or conduct of Users.
- Third Party Information. The Web Site displays the content, services,
products or hyperlinks of other companies or persons. Notwithstanding the
presentation of any third party information on the Web Site, no such
presentation shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty,
either express or implied, by A1WebStores on behalf of or any
third party. In addition, A1WebStores does not endorse, warrant or
otherwise guarantee the substance of any information posted by Users or third
parties on the Web Site A1WebStores shall have no liability or
responsibility whatsoever for the content, subject matter or substance of any
information accessed or obtained from third party Web sites accessed from the
Web Site. Access to third party Web sites from the Web Site is done at your
own risk. A1WebStores does not warranty any products purchased
through the Web Site or purchased in reliance on information obtained from the
Web Site. Warranties on purchased products, if any, are provided by the
- Accuracy of Information. A1WebStores makes no representations
or warranties regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness
or reliability of any information submitted by Users, or of any other form of
communication engaged in or information exchanged by Users. Information on the
Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You acknowledge that
any reliance on information submitted by Users or on any other form of
communication with Users will be at your own risk.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. A1WebStores DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND
IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS
FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL A1WebStores BE
LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, (INCLUDING LOST
PROFITS) WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY,
AND WHETHER OR NOT A1WebStores IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
SUCH DAMAGES. A1WebStores HAS MADE THIS SERVICE AVAILABLE TO USE
AS A MATTER OF CONVENIENCE. A1WebStores EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY
CLAIM OR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF UPLOADING OF ANY OBSCENE, VULGAR OR
PORNOGRAPHIC IMAGES, PHOTOGRAPH OR A PICTURE OR ALTERING OR DISTORTING THE
IMAGES AVAILABLE UNDER THIS SERVICE IN AN OBSCENE, VULGAR OR PORNOGRAPHIC
MANNER. USER AGREES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT USER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE
FOR USER'S CONDUCT AND THAT A1WebStores RESERVES THE RIGHT TO
TERMINATE YOUR RIGHTS TO USE THE SERVICE IMMEDIATELY, NOTWITHSTANDING PENAL
PROVISIONS UNDER THE INDIAN CYBER LAWS OR ANY OTHER ALLIED LAWS ENACTED BY THE
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA OR ANY OTHER STATUTORY, LEGISLATIVE OR REGULATORY AUTHORITY
AUTHORIZED IN THIS REGARD FROM TIME TO TIME.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless
A1WebStores from and against any and all liability, claims, causes
of actions, damages, costs and expenses, including but not limited to,
attorneys fees and costs of suit, arising out of your breach of these Terms
- General. These Terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New
Delhi, India, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction
for any claims arising under these Terms and Conditions shall lie exclusively
with the state courts in New Delhi, India. If any provision of these Terms and
Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction,
the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the
remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full
force and effect. The failure of A1WebStores to enforce any term
or condition of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver
thereof and shall not prevent its later enforcement.
If you have concerns related to our policies and or those of our sellers, you
should get them clarified before you proceed to buy. You can write to us
related to your concerns at
clearly indicating "Terms & Conditions Concerns" in the subject of your mail.